Saturday, May 02, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY 21st Birthday to you!

Before anything else, I'd like to wish my girlfriend a Happy Happy Happy 21st Birthday! You are now legal to watch R21 shows, enter majority of the clubs, attend the upcoming IR rooms, and of course, to get married! With me of course, but not yet =P

Also, I'd like to give a shoutout to everyone who came for the party! The foods were too much though, and the booze too! It is unfortunate that in the end, the Absinthe was untouched. Well, there's always next time ;)

Important people to give thanks to;

Jun Xiang and his girlfriend, Lays, for staying over since Thurs night and helping out with the decorations of the party favors and also especially my bro, for starting the BBQ fire. Without him, there won't be a grill.

John Young and May Yin, for the help in everything!

Kok How and Graydon who helped clearing up after the BBQ

And lastly, my camp mates, who came, partied, and got HIGH. I hope you guys really did enjoy the night! Rockband 2 was the shnitz wasn't it? Haha Kudos to the expert drummer Cheng Liang who taught me a thing or two about real drumming. Chai for offering his help to clear up. Basically everyone!

So I MUST SAY THIS ONCE MORE, thank you all for coming and making this event a successful one! My girlfriend and her friends enjoyed thoroughly!

P.s. Ariel (my goddaughter) is such a cutie, isn't she?

P.p.s. BOOZE PARTY SOON (Absinthe included)

Snoozing off,
John Ji